Strawberry Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strawberry Sunshine

A Role-Playing Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krazy's crazy chars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krazykyuubilv3

krazykyuubilv3

Krazy's crazy chars Empty
PostSubject: Krazy's crazy chars   Krazy's crazy chars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Well, My main guy is Kurai Fenikuse, originally a kingdom hearts OC. I came up with a new guy a while ago named Matthew Skein.

Profiles
Kurai Fenikuse
Costume: Organization Coat, (POST BBS- has armor piece on shoulder, can activate armor.) Chainmail, Black shirt, black pants, black combat boots
Appearance: Long, spiky white hair, pale skin, steel-gray eyes. Bears a scar in the middle of his torso on both the dorsal and ventral axes. Fairly muscular, not too much- I'd say toned.
Personality: Sarcastic, can be an jerk sometimes. Genuinely cherishes the relationships he makes, willing to do anything to protect his friends. Very goofy and lazy. (POST BBS- Harder, much more stoic.)
Weapon: Depends on the time period. Working with the Org- Simple Katana. Post-Org- Oversize katana, self-forged, Fenikuse crest on hilt. BBS- Oversize black and white katana, both hilt and keychain have Fenikuse crest. Second BBS weapon- Ashen Rebirth Keyblade (Handguard is a variation of Fenikuse crest, with wings forming the circle of the guard. Chain is Fenikuse crest. Blade is a broadsword, with flames wrapped around it, meeting and forming the tooth of the key.) Post BBS- Oathkeeper Keyblade, with his own wayfinder charm as the chain. Kurai is adept at fire magic, but can cast the other spells as well. Holds the power of darkness as well.

Images of Kurai: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note- I drew all the picture I link to in this post.

Matthew Skein
Costume: Street Clothes, wooden Kairos cross, and a mask- here's a picture of him [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Appearance: Medium length black hair, bright blue eyes. Stubble on face from not shaving. Lean, muscular.
Personality: Laid-back, but gets lonely easily. Rooms with his best friend and thus is generally happy. Gets angry at ignorance and injustice.
Weapon: He just fights. Controls Neutrinos, can use them for mock telekinesis. Can draw the kinetic energy from neutrinos and pump it into his limbs to increase strength, speed, what have you. Can also form energy shield, but cannot attack while in the shield. Can use the energy from the neutrinos to fly and shoot blasts/beams of concentrated energy.
Back to top Go down

Krazy's crazy chars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strawberry Sunshine  :: Resources :: Characters-
Jump to: